Oil and Gas - OCTG, Line Pipe and Drill Pipe Trader
RemoteUnited Arab EmiratesSales
Salvex.com is an e-commerce exchange working with major companies for the resale of salvaged and surplus assets. Salvex is global and serves 150 countries across all major industries. Salvex is headquartered in Houston, Texas, US. At Salvex, we strive towards a more sustainable world by facilitating the sale of repurposed goods for major corporations, thus offsetting carbon emissions, reducing waste, and decreasing pollution from the manufacturing of new assets. Salvex is committed to sustainability and reducing the carbon footprint of major corporations around the world. Learn more about Salvex and our sustainability solutions at Salvex.com.
- Operate throughout the entire Sales Cycle to successfully close deal.
- Interact with Buyers & Sellers for e-commerce of surplus & salvage assets
- Conduct daily client calls to garner a deep understanding of Seller & Buyer motivations/needs/objections.
- Cultivate new and nurture existing Client Relationships.
- Assist in Securing Contracts & Vendor Agreements.
- Handle inspections & logistics.
- Create a pipeline of active Sellers, Buyers & Listings.
- Consults on price valuations.
- Forecast opportunities within primary and secondary markets.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and strategy to address industry-specific trends and primary & alternative markets.
- Site visits and research assignments, as required.
- Perform a direct sales cycle: Prospecting, Making Contact, Qualifying Leads, Offerings, Handling Objections, Closing & Nurturing.
- Document daily client interaction activity within systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum experience of 5 years in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Must be proficient in speaking and writing English at a professional level.
- Knowledge of OCTG (API 5CT), line pipe (API 5L), Drill Pipe (API 5DP).
- B2B sales Experience with Oil and Gas National Oil Companies and operators.
- Experience with Market/Industry Research, E-commerce, Tele-Sales or Negotiations are a plus.
- Equipment sales experience with Drill Bits, Drilling Equipment, Drilling Rigs, Compressors, Turbines, Generators, Midstream and Downstream Plants and Equipment
- Corporate Contracts & Vendor Agreements
- Material Inventory Management and Inspections